1. The trade promotion lottery known as the CSBP Farm to Footy Competition (“the Promotion”) is promoted by CSBP Ltd ABN 81 008 668 371 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional, electronic and print materials form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
3. To be eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
a. be an Australian resident living in Western Australia;
b. be 18 years of age or over, and
c. have purchased CSBP fertiliser in the period since 1 October 2018 and have a CSBP Customer Number.
4. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion):
a. verify entrant’s identity, age and the validity of entry;
b. disqualify entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or who tampers with the entry process;
c. determine the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is misleading or deceptive;
d. disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases;
e. accept or reject entries that contain errors or omissions.
5. The Promotion is open for Eligible Entrants to enter between Monday, 3 June 2019 and Monday, 17 June 2019 inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
6. To enter the Promotion an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, submit an entry using the online form provided at www.csbp-fertilisers.com.au/farmtofooty containing contact details requested on that page and correctly providing the names of three current or former AFL footballers that have originated from WA regional locations.
7. .The entry must satisfy all promotion requirements, as specified in these terms and conditions or otherwise on the entry form, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly answer the competition question or do not comply with the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Full instructions on how to complete the entry are available on the competition’s website.
8. There are ten prizes in total, the prize consisting of 2 adult tickets to the premium suite of the Optus Stadium at the AFL West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers match at the Optus Stadium on Saturday, 6 July 2019 Each prize is valued at $906. The total prize pool is valued at $9060. Admission to the Premium Suite area at the Optus Stadium is limited to persons aged 18 years or over.
9. Entries: There is a limit of one entry per CSBP customer into the draw and a limit of one (1) prize per entrant.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. Prizes or unused portions of the prizes are non-transferable and are non-redeemable for cash or equivalents.
11. If a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize to the same recommended retail price as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
12. The Promotion prize draw will be conducted from correctly completed entries via a computer application and conducted on Tuesday, 18 June 2019 at CSBP, Kwinana Beach Road, Kwinana, Western Australia. Winners will be notified by telephone and email (provided that such details have been disclosed by the entrant) following the prize draw. Prizes may be posted or made available for collection, depending on the winners’ preferences expressed at the time of notification.
13. In the event of a Prize winner failing to or being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions an unclaimed Prize draw will be conducted at CSBP on Friday, 21 June 2019. In this eventuality, the alternative Prize Winners will be notified by telephone and email (provided that such details have been disclosed by the entrant).
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Terms and Conditions of the Promotion will be displayed on the website (https://www.csbp-fertilisers.com.au/farmtofooty) during the Promotion Period.
16. Records relating to the Promotion including the Prize Draw will be maintained for a period of 12-months and will be made available to an authorised officer of the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor upon request.
17. Following the commencement of the Promotion the published Terms and Conditions will not be altered without written approval from the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
18. Following the commencement of the Promotion it will not be cancelled or withdrawn without written approval of the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
19. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter or its advertising agencies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods and services offered or taken as the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking any of the prizes.
21. The Promoter collects information about the entrants to conduct the Promotion and, where appropriate, to award prizes, and may also use the information to assist in improving its goods and services and to contact customers in the future to offer its products or services. The Promoter may share customer information with its related bodies corporate. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information if required by law and publish or cause to be published each winner’s name and suburb in any media.
a. gain access to your personal information in our possession;
b. correct personal information in our possession; or
c. make a complaint about the Promoter’s handling of your personal information,
23. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from the Promoter at this time or you wish to gain access to your personal information, please contact the Promoter in writing - Fertiliser Sales and Marketing Manager, CSBP Ltd, PO Box 345, Kwinana, Western Australia 6966.