Global and local fertiliser prices are subject to continuous change.
The types of factors that can impact on local prices include:
- Timing of purchase and stocks
- Final volumes of imported products and raw materials
- Offshore prices when shipments are secured
- The Australian dollar / US dollar exchange rate for each shipment
- Freight rates for each shipment
For an individual farmer, the price will also depend on discounts based on long term and short term offers in the market that may suit the growers’ business needs at the time of order and/or collection.
For these reasons, CSBP provides prices and offers through its comprehensive network of area managers and sales agents throughout Western Australia.