myCSBP Luxury Escape Competition
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of the myCSBP Luxury Escape Competition is CSBP Limited Pty Ltd ABN 81 008 668 371 of Kwinana Beach Road, Kwinana Beach 6167 WA (“Promoter”, “CSBP”, “CSBP Fertilisers” or “we”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional and electronic materials form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out in any such materials.
3. To be eligible to enter (“Eligible Person”), you must:
• be a resident of Western Australia;
• be 18 years of age or over;
• not be an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of CSBP, its agencies or any organisation associated with the promotion. For the purposes of the promotion, “immediate family member” includes spouse, de facto spouse and natural, adopted or step child who lives in the same household as the employee.
4. We may (in our absolute discretion):
• verify entrant’s identity and the validity of entry;
• disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process;
• disqualify entrants who enter using multiple aliases.
5. The competition commences at 11:00am (AWST) on Monday 3 February 2020 and concludes at 11:59pm (WST) on Tuesday 30 June 2020 (“Entry Period”).
6. CSBP will automatically enter into the Promotion each CSBP customer who is an Eligible Person and who enters into a CSBP Set Price Contract on the myCSBP platform between 1 September 2019 and the end of the Entry Period (“Entrants”). Each Entrant will only have a single entry into the competition regardless of how many Set Price Contracts they enter into with CSBP. CSBP will notify an Entrant once an entry is made for them in the Promotion. If the Entrant notifies CSBP that the Entrant does not wish to have an entry registered in the Promotion on their behalf then CSBP will remove the Entrant’s entry from the Promotion.
7. CSBP customers who have not joined the myCSBP Platform aren’t eligible to have an entry in the Promotion.
8. CSBP Customers can register to be a myCSBP user by contacting CSBP Customer Service
9. One (1) winner will receive a 2-night stay for two adults in Perth, Western Australia which includes:
• A Two (2) night stay for two (2) adults at Crown Towers in a Deluxe King hotel room with breakfast included.
• $500 Crown gift card to spend at the stay at Crown Perth – at the hotel, restaurants, spa or bars. Visit http://www.crowngifts.com.au/giftcards.aspx for Crown Gift Card participating venues. Excludes gaming.
10. The following costs are to be borne by the winner: any mini-bar or room service, drinks and optional tours and services, travel insurance, additional accommodation and meals outside those specified in prize inclusions and any other travel related expenses including travel to and from Perth.
11. The Promoter will try to accommodate the winner’s choice of dates. The prize must be booked by 30 December 2020 for use prior to 30 January 2021. Room availability and blackout dates do apply.
12. All Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be transferred or substituted except at CSBP’s discretion and subject to State or Territory legislation. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, however, CSBP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value where necessary due to Prize unavailability. Any tax on the Prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this competition.
13. If, for any reason, a winner is not able to use or accept the Prize or the winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the Prize will be forfeited.
Selecting a winner
14. The prize winner will be selected by random draw from all Entrants at CSBP, Kwinana Beach Road, Kwinana Beach WA on Thursday 2 July 2020 at 1:00pm (AWST). The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize winner will be notified via telephone or via email.
16. When the winner is notified of their prize they will also be provided with details as to the collection of their prize.
17. The winner’s details will be published at csbp-fertilisers.com.au/about/competition-winners, within one (1) week of the Prize draw.
18. In the event of a Prize winner failing to or being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize on or before 1 August 2020, CSBP will undertake a further random Prize draw following 1 August 2020 from Entrants. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In this eventuality the alternative Prize winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the unclaimed Prize draw taking place, and the winner’s details will be published on the website.
19. In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the General Manager of CSBP will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Changing the competition
20. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of CSBP and which prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, CSBP will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and CSBP reserves the right (subject to compliance with regulatory requirements) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
21. To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you in connection with the competition, including:
• any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries;
• any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
• any theft, unauthorised access or interference by another person;
• any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
• any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms;
• any tax liability incurred by you;
• use of, or taking of, a Prize; or
• participation in the competition.
22. The Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of CSBP to enable it to administer fertiliser Contracts. If we do not collect your personal information then we will not be able to process your Contract. The personal information of:
• the Prize winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including but not limited to the competition administrator and the prize provider, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners, and to regulatory authorities. CSBP will disclose the Prize winner’s full name online, and will publish these details at CSBP-fertilisers.com.au/about/competition-winners at the conclusion of the competition. An Entrant also agrees that CSBP may, in the event the Entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant’s name and postcode in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation; and
• gain access to your personal information in our possession;
• correct personal information in our possession; or
• make a complaint about CSBP’s handling of your personal information,
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.