Did you get our last newsletter?
In May we sent out our seasonal AgInsights newsletter. Focusing on seeding updates, outcomes and agronomic advice.
Interested in staying up to date? Scroll to the bottom of this page to enter your email and sign up.
You can download our full AgInsights newsletter here - CSBP AgInsights May 2022 Seeding Edition.
Or, view all of our articles separately below:
- Post seeding nitrogen – making it count in 2022
- Improving nitrogen recovery in the Northern Ag Region
- Investigating opportunities for more profitable fertiliser strategies - potassium research focus in the Avon Valley
- Crop nutrition monitoring for diagnosing limitations in response to nitrogen
- Improve fertiliser decisions with plant testing
- Improving Great Southern pastures with a better understanding of fertiliser and lime requirements
- Local manufacture update with our Fertiliser Logistics Manager, Gerard Chan
- Get to know your new Agronomy Manager, Tim Day and our Account Managers, Emily Hourigan and Matt Williams
If you have any questions on any of the articles you have read, please contact you local Account Manager.