Exclusive to CSBP, Flexi-N liquid fertilisers offer superior flexibility, responsiveness and precision to maximise returns on your nitrogen investment.
- Flexi-N contains three forms of nitrogen: nitrate, ammonium and urea
- Nitrate is available immediately to the plant with a slower release of ammonium and urea
- Banding Flexi-N improves nitrogen efficiency
- Compatible with a wide range of commonly used pesticides
- Even and accurate nitrogen application with boomspray at post-emergent
- On-farm storage provides logistical benefits to play the season
- Liquid fertiliser can also boost production of grassy pastures
Flexi-N liquid fertiliser range
The locally developed Flexi-N range is a liquid fertiliser that provides an even and accurate application of nitrogen, sulfur and potassium.
Flexi-N is a liquid nitrogen fertiliser in the form of nitrate, ammonium and urea. Nitrate is plant available immediately while ammonium and urea become available at a slower rate.
Flexi-N 34 is a higher spec liquid fertiliser containing 34% (w/w%) nitrogen ammonium and urea. Flexi-N 34 has 2% more Nitrogen than regular Flexi-N. Nitrate is plant available immediately while ammonium and urea become available at a slower rate.
Flexi-NS is a liquid fertiliser containing nitrogen and sulfur. This product is a mix of 65% Flexi-N & 35% ATS (ammonium thiosulfate) which involves no manual batching. This brings a significant improvement to manufacturing efficiencies and analysis.