Exclusive to CSBP, Flexi-N liquid fertilisers offer superior flexibility, responsiveness and precision to maximise returns on your nitrogen investment.
- Flexi-N contains three forms of nitrogen: nitrate, ammonium and urea
- Nitrate is available immediately to the plant with a slower release of ammonium and urea
- Banding Flexi-N improves nitrogen efficiency
- Compatible with a wide range of commonly used pesticides
- Even and accurate nitrogen application with boomspray at post-emergent
- On-farm storage provides logistical benefits to play the season
- Liquid fertiliser can also boost production of grassy pastures
Flexi-N liquid fertiliser range
The locally developed Flexi-N range is a liquid fertiliser that provides an even and accurate application of nitrogen, sulfur and potassium.
Flexi-N is a liquid nitrogen fertiliser in the form of nitrate, ammonium and urea. Nitrate is plant available immediately while ammonium and urea become available at a slower rate.
Flexi-N 34 is a higher spec liquid fertiliser containing 34% (w/w%) nitrogen ammonium and urea. Flexi-N 34 has 2% more Nitrogen than regular Flexi-N. Nitrate is plant available immediately while ammonium and urea become available at a slower rate.
Liqui-NS is a liquid fertiliser containing nitrogen and sulfur. Nitrogen is in the ammonium and urea form, while sulfur is in the sulfate form. Sulfur is plant available immediately while ammonium and urea become available at a slower rate.