A direct measure of nutrient availability
Monitor nutrient uptake during the season with a plant analysis, to solve growth problems and make more informed fertiliser management decisions within the season.
Designed to complement soil analysis, plant analysis helps determine fertiliser requirements by monitoring nutrient uptake in crops during the season, and provides an accurate measure of trace element status in soils.
Benefits of NUlogic Plant Analysis
- Improves crop performance by monitoring requirements for in-season nutrient applications
- Refine your fertiliser through continuous monitoring
- Improves profitability through access to local expertise
- Improves fertiliser return on investment and reduces your exposure to risk
- Highlights nutrient deficiencies before they are visible on the plant
Understand your plants' nutritional needs
Request your plant analysis pack from your local area manager today.