NUlogic soil analysis gives you an estimate of the nutrients available to plants and a comprehensive recommendation that takes into account environmental and economic factors.
Benefits of NUlogic Soil Analysis
- Leads to more informed fertiliser decisions, reducing risks and increasing farm profitability in the long-term
- Reveals the amount of plant-available macro-nutrients in the soil and where soil nutrients are in the soil profile
- Identifies nutrients that could be yield limiting
- Monitors soil health properties such as pH, EC and OC, which affect nutrient availability to crops which in turn affects yield and profitability
- Provides a basis for variable rate application (VRT)
- Supports decisions about fertiliser rate, timing, placement and product
- Improves knowledge of the soil types within your farm to maximise management options
- Maximises your in-season responsiveness
Ready to collect samples?
Watch our 'how to' video and read our tips to make sure you're taking samples accurately.
Create your sampling plan today
Request a NUlogic Soil Sampling pack from your area manager today to get started.