Discover exactly what your farm needs, where it needs it
Soil analysis prior to crop establishment provides an estimate of what nutrients should be available to plants. NUlogic soil analysis provides you with a comprehensive recommendation taking into account environmental and economic factors.
Benefits of NUlogic Soil Analysis
- Leads to more informed fertiliser decisions, reducing risks and increasing farm profitability in the long-term.
- Reveals the amount of plant-available macro-nutrients in the soil and where soil nutrients are in the soil profile
- Identifies nutrients that could be yield limiting
- Monitors soil health properties such as pH, EC and OC, which affect nutrient availability to crops and thereby yields and profitability
- Provides a basis for variable rate application (VRT)
- Supports decisions about fertiliser rate, timing, placement and product
- Improves knowledge of the soil types within your farm to maximise management options
- Maximises your in-season responsiveness
Ready to collect samples?
Watch our 'how to' video and read tips to make sure you're taking samples accurately.
Create your sampling plan today
Request a NUlogic Soil Sampling pack from your area manager today to get started.